Tuesday, December 9, 2008

How did you spend your time?

I made my annual truffles this last week and I keep coming up with new flavors to try...which only means more work for me! I spent most of two days making them all, but they are so good when they are done. Here's some pictures from this years process.

A picture of the chocolate before melting:



The chocolate is melting - almost ready to start:

A batch is ready...drizzle and all:
The first days work (I made a couple more batches the second day):

I have some chocolate left and a few ideas for some new flavors (besides the new maple nut this year) so I may break down and do another batch, but we'll see! Now if only I could stop eating them!!!!

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Oh my! I started panicking when I saw all those and my ADHD set in. I am AMAZED that you did all those...I would start a batch...get bored and something else would get my attention! They look yummy!